Get a Renters Insurance Quote Today!
Renters Insurance Quote
Get a renters insurance quote and see just how affordable it can be to insure your valuables against theft, fire, and much more. On average, $15,000 worth of coverage costs just $18/month.
You most likely own more high-value items than you realize, and they are worth more than you know. According to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) the average renters insurance policy has $20,000 to $25,000 worth of coverage.
Can you afford to go without renters insurance? Ask yourself whether you have any of the following:
- A desktop computer and/or laptop
- A digital/HD TV, Tivo™ or DVR
- A sound system, iPod™ and/or high-end speakers
- A valuable mobile phone or PDA such as an iPhone™ or Blackberry™
- A game console such as a Wii™, PlayStation™ or Xbox™
- Musical instruments, an amplifier and/or a quality microphone
- Expensive clothes, shoes, or purses
- A collection, such as a DVD library
Once you start adding up the value of these items, you'll see they are worth thousands of dollars.
Would you be able to replace them if they were suddenly gone? Would you have the money available? If you're like most renters, the answer is probably "no." Few have ready cash at hand for such an outlay. This is why you should consider renters insurance.
With renters insurance there are no worries. You pay a small premium every month and you can rest assured that your valuables are covered. How low would your premium be? Get a renters insurance quote and we'll tell you.
Homesite offers renters insurance that's designed for anyone who rents a home, be it a house or apartment.* Our policies cover personal possessions, personal liability, and provide assistance if an apartment or home is damaged due to a loss. Protections may include:
- Personal property coverage, from $15,000 to $100,000
- Medical expenses, paying up to $1,000 per person if someone is injured on your property
- Liability exposures, protecting you against certain risks up to $100,000 per accident for bodily injury or property damage
We can provide a broader policy if so desired, and add optional coverage, including scheduling valuable property, protection against water back-up, varying deductibles and more.
Take a few minutes to get a free renters insurance quote by state today, and see just how affordable our rates can be.
*Subject to eligibility