If you own your home, Homesite offers several types of homeowners insurance policies that might fit your needs.
We give you the option to choose the homeowners insurance coverages you want and help you tailor them to give you maximum protection for your insurance dollar.
Homeowners insurance is designed to bring your home and possessions back to the same condition they were in before a loss occurred. There are several different types of homeowners insurance policies offered by a wide variety of insurance companies. As a result, not all coverages are the same. Review all your options and coverages so that you can make an informed decision.
Our homeowners insurance policies are normally issued on a Replacement Cost Settlement basis* up to 100% of your Dwelling Coverage limit (Coverage A, as displayed on your policy declarations page). Replacement Cost is the amount required to repair or rebuild your home with similar materials. You may purchase additional coverage with our Extended and Full Replacement Cost endorsements.
Homesite's homeowners insurance policies include the following protections:
- Dwelling coverage up to the limits you choose to purchase and defined by our Replacement Cost-calculations.*
- Coverage for your personal property up to the limits you choose to purchase. (Be sure to ask about Replacement Cost coverage for your personal property.)
- Coverage for structures in addition to your primary dwelling, such as storage sheds, boathouses, and pools.
- Coverage for loss of use, reimbursing you for expenses for loss of use of your home caused by named perils.
- Medical expenses, paying up to $1,000 per person if someone is injured on your property.
- Liability exposures, protecting you against certain risks up to $100,000 per accident for bodily injury or property damage.
- Higher limits of liability and medical expense coverages, available for a small charge.
Take a few minutes to get a free, no obligation homeowners insurance quote, and see just how affordable our rates can be.
*In some cases claims on roof damage will be settled on an Actual Cash Value basis. See your individual policy for details.